R. Ruscheweyh and M. Deppe contributed equally to this work.
Executive performance is related to regional gray matter volume in healthy older individuals
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 3333–3346, December 2013
How to Cite
Ruscheweyh, R., Deppe, M., Lohmann, H., Wersching, H., Korsukewitz, C., Duning, T., Bluhm, S., Stehling, C., Keller, S. S. and Knecht, S. (2013), Executive performance is related to regional gray matter volume in healthy older individuals. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 3333–3346. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22146
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB/TR3 projects A08 and A10
- Volkswagen Stiftung. Grant Number: Az.: I/80 708
- BMBF-Competence Network Mednet Atrial Fibrillation
- Neuromedical Foundation Münster
- BMBF-Research Consortium Dopaminergic Learning Enhancement. Grant Number: 01GW0520
- BMBF-Research Consortium PUSH-Learning. Grant Number: 01 GJ 0810
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!