Reading acquisition reorganizes the phonological awareness network only in alphabetic writing systems
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 3354–3368, December 2013
How to Cite
Brennan, C., Cao, F., Pedroarena-Leal, N., McNorgan, C. and Booth, J. R. (2013), Reading acquisition reorganizes the phonological awareness network only in alphabetic writing systems. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 3354–3368. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22147
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2011
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD042049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!