Reading acquisition reorganizes the phonological awareness network only in alphabetic writing systems
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 3354–3368, December 2013
How to Cite
Brennan, C., Cao, F., Pedroarena-Leal, N., McNorgan, C. and Booth, J. R. (2013), Reading acquisition reorganizes the phonological awareness network only in alphabetic writing systems. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 3354–3368. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22147
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2011
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD042049
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.