Tract-based spatial statistics analysis of diffusion-tensor imaging data in pediatric- and adult-onset multiple sclerosis
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 53–60, January 2014
How to Cite
Aliotta, R., Cox, J. L., Donohue, K., Weinstock-Guttman, B., Yeh, E. A., Polak, P., Dwyer, M. G. and Zivadinov, R. (2014), Tract-based spatial statistics analysis of diffusion-tensor imaging data in pediatric- and adult-onset multiple sclerosis. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 53–60. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22148
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!