Effects of prior information on decoding degraded speech: An fMRI study
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 61–74, January 2014
How to Cite
Clos, M., Langner, R., Meyer, M., Oechslin, M. S., Zilles, K. and Eickhoff, S. B. (2014), Effects of prior information on decoding degraded speech: An fMRI study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 61–74. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22151
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2012
- Human Brain Project. Grant Number: R01-MH074457-01A1
- DFG. Grant Number: IRTG 1328
- The Initiative and Networking Fund of the Helmholtz Association within the Helmholtz Alliance on Systems Biology
- Förderung des akademischen Nachwuchses (FAN) of the Zürcher Universitätsvereins (ZUNIV)
- Swiss National Foundation. Grant Number: 320030-120661
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm22151-sup-0002-suppvideo1.mp3||12K||Supporting Information Video 1|
|hbm22151-sup-0003-suppvideo2.mp3||12K||Supporting Information Video 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.