Global and regional alterations of hippocampal anatomy in long-term meditation practitioners
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 3369–3375, December 2013
How to Cite
Luders, E., Thompson, P. M., Kurth, F., Hong, J.-Y., Phillips, O. R., Wang, Y., Gutman, B. A., Chou, Y.-Y., Narr, K. L. and Toga, A. W. (2013), Global and regional alterations of hippocampal anatomy in long-term meditation practitioners. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 3369–3375. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22153
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: C06 RR012169, P41 RR013642, R01 AG040060, R01 EB008281, R01 EB007813, R01 AG020098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!