A coordinate-based meta-analytic model of trauma processing in posttraumatic stress disorder
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 3392–3399, December 2013
How to Cite
Ramage, A. E., Laird, A. R., Eickhoff, S. B., Acheson, A., Peterson, A. L., Williamson, D. E., Telch, M. J. and Fox, P. T. (2013), A coordinate-based meta-analytic model of trauma processing in posttraumatic stress disorder. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 3392–3399. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22155
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2012
- STRONG STAR Multidisciplinary PTSD Research Consortium by the U.S. Department of Defense through Army Medical Research and Materiel Command, Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs, Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury Research Program award W81XWH-08-02-112
- NIMH. Grant Number: R01-MH074457
- Helmholtz Initiative on Systems-Biology “The Human Brain Model”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!