A coordinate-based meta-analytic model of trauma processing in posttraumatic stress disorder
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 3392–3399, December 2013
How to Cite
Ramage, A. E., Laird, A. R., Eickhoff, S. B., Acheson, A., Peterson, A. L., Williamson, D. E., Telch, M. J. and Fox, P. T. (2013), A coordinate-based meta-analytic model of trauma processing in posttraumatic stress disorder. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 3392–3399. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22155
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2012
- STRONG STAR Multidisciplinary PTSD Research Consortium by the U.S. Department of Defense through Army Medical Research and Materiel Command, Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs, Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury Research Program award W81XWH-08-02-112
- NIMH. Grant Number: R01-MH074457
- Helmholtz Initiative on Systems-Biology “The Human Brain Model”
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.