Data used in preparation of this article were obtained from the Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) database (available at: adni.loni.ucla.edu). As such, the investigators within the ADNI contributed to the design and implementation of ADNI and/or provided data but did not participate in analysis or writing of this report. A complete listing of ADNI investigators can be found at: http://adni.loni.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/how_to_apply/ADNI_Acknowledgement_List.pdf.
Prediction of Alzheimer's disease and mild cognitive impairment using cortical morphological patterns†
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 3411–3425, December 2013
How to Cite
Wee, C.-Y., Yap, P.-T., Shen, D. and for the Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (2013), Prediction of Alzheimer's disease and mild cognitive impairment using cortical morphological patterns. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 3411–3425. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22156
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: EB006733, EB008374, EB009634, MH088520
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!