Yang Li and Valerie Jewells contributed equally to this work.
Diffusion tensor imaging based network analysis detects alterations of neuroconnectivity in patients with clinically early relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 3376–3391, December 2013
How to Cite
Li, Y., Jewells, V., Kim, M., Chen, Y., Moon, A., Armao, D., Troiani, L., Markovic-Plese, S., Lin, W. and Shen, D. (2013), Diffusion tensor imaging based network analysis detects alterations of neuroconnectivity in patients with clinically early relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 3376–3391. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22158
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- Supported in part by NIH. Grant Numbers: EB006733, EB008374, EB009634, MH088520, AG041721
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!