The role of the right hemisphere in metaphor comprehension: A meta-analysis of functional magnetic resonance imaging studies
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 107–122, January 2014
How to Cite
Yang, J. (2014), The role of the right hemisphere in metaphor comprehension: A meta-analysis of functional magnetic resonance imaging studies. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 107–122. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22160
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!