Multivariate pattern analysis reveals subtle brain anomalies relevant to the cognitive phenotype in neurofibromatosis type 1
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 89–106, January 2014
How to Cite
Duarte, J. V., Ribeiro, M. J., Violante, I. R., Cunha, G., Silva, E. and Castelo-Branco, M. (2014), Multivariate pattern analysis reveals subtle brain anomalies relevant to the cognitive phenotype in neurofibromatosis type 1. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 89–106. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22161
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2011
- University of Coimbra. Grant Number: III/14/2008
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: PIC/IC/83155/2007, PIC/IC/82986/2007, SFRH/BD/41348/2007, SFRH/BPD/34392/2006, Compete PTDC/SAU-ORG/118380/2010
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm22161-sup-0001-SuppFig1.tif||16823K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|hbm22161-sup-0002-SuppFig2.tif||14351K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|hbm22161-sup-0004-SuppTables.docx||34K||Supporting Information Tables.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.