S.X. Guo, K.M. Kendrick, and R.J. Yu contributed equally to this work.
Key functional circuitry altered in schizophrenia involves parietal regions associated with sense of self
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 123–139, January 2014
How to Cite
Guo, S., Kendrick, K. M., Yu, R., Wang, H.-L. S. and Feng, J. (2014), Key functional circuitry altered in schizophrenia involves parietal regions associated with sense of self. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 123–139. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22162
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10901049, 11271121
- Key Laboratory of Computational and Stochastic Mathematics and Its Application of Hunan province. Grant Number: 11K038
- excellent talent of Hunan Normal University. Grant Number: ET11001
- National Centre for Mathematics and Interdisciplinary Science (NCMIS) in Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!