S.X. Guo, K.M. Kendrick, and R.J. Yu contributed equally to this work.
Key functional circuitry altered in schizophrenia involves parietal regions associated with sense of self
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 123–139, January 2014
How to Cite
Guo, S., Kendrick, K. M., Yu, R., Wang, H.-L. S. and Feng, J. (2014), Key functional circuitry altered in schizophrenia involves parietal regions associated with sense of self. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 123–139. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22162
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10901049, 11271121
- Key Laboratory of Computational and Stochastic Mathematics and Its Application of Hunan province. Grant Number: 11K038
- excellent talent of Hunan Normal University. Grant Number: ET11001
- National Centre for Mathematics and Interdisciplinary Science (NCMIS) in Chinese Academy of Sciences
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.