Associations among imaging measures (2): The association between gray matter concentration and task-induced activation changes
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 185–198, January 2014
How to Cite
Takeuchi, H., Taki, Y., Nouchi, R., Hashizume, H., Sassa, Y., Sekuguchi, A., Kotozaki, Y., Nakagawa, S., Nagase, T., Miyauchi, C. M. and Kawashima, R. (2014), Associations among imaging measures (2): The association between gray matter concentration and task-induced activation changes. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 185–198. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22167
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)/Research Institute of Science and Technology for society
- JST/Core research for Evolutional Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!