Wenjing Li and Marie-José van Tol contributed equally to this work.
Regional specificity of sex effects on subcortical volumes across the lifespan in healthy aging
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 238–247, January 2014
How to Cite
Li, W., van Tol, M.-J., Li, M., Miao, W., Jiao, Y., Heinze, H.-J., Bogerts, B., He, H. and Walter, M. (2014), Regional specificity of sex effects on subcortical volumes across the lifespan in healthy aging. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 238–247. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22168
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Fundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 60875079, 81070762, 81250110088
- Beijing Nova Plan. Grant Number: 2007A094
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: DFG-SFB 779
- Chinese Academy of Sciences Fellowships for Young International Scientists. Grant Number: 2011Y1GA05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!