Wenjing Li and Marie-José van Tol contributed equally to this work.
Regional specificity of sex effects on subcortical volumes across the lifespan in healthy aging
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 238–247, January 2014
How to Cite
Li, W., van Tol, M.-J., Li, M., Miao, W., Jiao, Y., Heinze, H.-J., Bogerts, B., He, H. and Walter, M. (2014), Regional specificity of sex effects on subcortical volumes across the lifespan in healthy aging. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 238–247. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22168
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Fundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 60875079, 81070762, 81250110088
- Beijing Nova Plan. Grant Number: 2007A094
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: DFG-SFB 779
- Chinese Academy of Sciences Fellowships for Young International Scientists. Grant Number: 2011Y1GA05
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.