Identification of the human medial temporal lobe regions on magnetic resonance images
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 248–256, January 2014
How to Cite
Frankó, E., Insausti, A. M., Artacho-Pérula, E., Insausti, R. and Chavoix, C. (2014), Identification of the human medial temporal lobe regions on magnetic resonance images. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 248–256. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22170
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
- Spanish Ministry of Industry. Grant Number: TSI-020110-2009-362
- Health Department of the Autonomous government of Castilla-La Mancha, Spain. Grant Number: FISCAM PI-2007/59
- French and Spanish Ministries of the Foreign Affairs (collaborative scientific program). Grant Number: Picasso HF 2007-0016
- French Ministry of Health. Grant Number: PHRC 2003 R06-16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!