Human finger somatotopy in areas 3b, 1, and 2: A 7T fMRI study using a natural stimulus
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 213–226, January 2014
How to Cite
Martuzzi, R., van der Zwaag, W., Farthouat, J., Gruetter, R. and Blanke, O. (2014), Human finger somatotopy in areas 3b, 1, and 2: A 7T fMRI study using a natural stimulus. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 213–226. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22172
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2011
- Stiocescu grant; Centre d'Imagerie BioMédicale of the UNIL
- Leenaards and Louis-Jeantet Foundations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!