Human finger somatotopy in areas 3b, 1, and 2: A 7T fMRI study using a natural stimulus
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 213–226, January 2014
How to Cite
Martuzzi, R., van der Zwaag, W., Farthouat, J., Gruetter, R. and Blanke, O. (2014), Human finger somatotopy in areas 3b, 1, and 2: A 7T fMRI study using a natural stimulus. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 213–226. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22172
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2011
- Stiocescu grant; Centre d'Imagerie BioMédicale of the UNIL
- Leenaards and Louis-Jeantet Foundations
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.