Task and task-free FMRI reproducibility comparison for motor network identification
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 340–352, January 2014
How to Cite
Kristo, G., Rutten, G.-J., Raemaekers, M., de Gelder, B., Rombouts, S. A.R.B. and Ramsey, N. F. (2014), Task and task-free FMRI reproducibility comparison for motor network identification. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 340–352. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22180
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!