Brain network of semantic integration in sentence reading: Insights from independent component analysis and graph theoretical analysis
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 367–376, February 2014
How to Cite
Ye, Z., Doñamayor, N. and Münte, T. F. (2014), Brain network of semantic integration in sentence reading: Insights from independent component analysis and graph theoretical analysis. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 367–376. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22182
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- China Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!