Network-based analysis reveals stronger local diffusion-based connectivity and different correlations with oral language skills in brains of children with high functioning autism spectrum disorders
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 396–413, February 2014
How to Cite
Li, H., Xue, Z., Ellmore, T. M., Frye, R. E. and Wong, S. T.C. (2014), Network-based analysis reveals stronger local diffusion-based connectivity and different correlations with oral language skills in brains of children with high functioning autism spectrum disorders. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 396–413. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22185
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
- Ting Tsung and Wei Fong Chao Center for BRAIN
- Department of Systems Medicine and Bioengineering, TMHRI, Weill Cornell Medical College, John S Dunn Research Foundation. Grant Number: NINDSNS046565
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!