The influence of positive and negative emotional associations on semantic processing in depression: An fMRI study
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 471–482, February 2014
How to Cite
Sass, K., Habel, U., Kellermann, T., Mathiak, K., Gauggel, S. and Kircher, T. (2014), The influence of positive and negative emotional associations on semantic processing in depression: An fMRI study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 471–482. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22186
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- IZKF Aachen (Interdisciplinary Center for Clinical Research within the faculty of Medicine at the RWTH Aachen University). Grant Number: IZKF VV N3
- International Research Training Group (IRTG 1328) of the German Research Foundation (DFG) (to K.S.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!