The influence of positive and negative emotional associations on semantic processing in depression: An fMRI study
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 471–482, February 2014
How to Cite
Sass, K., Habel, U., Kellermann, T., Mathiak, K., Gauggel, S. and Kircher, T. (2014), The influence of positive and negative emotional associations on semantic processing in depression: An fMRI study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 471–482. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22186
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- IZKF Aachen (Interdisciplinary Center for Clinical Research within the faculty of Medicine at the RWTH Aachen University). Grant Number: IZKF VV N3
- International Research Training Group (IRTG 1328) of the German Research Foundation (DFG) (to K.S.)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.