Acute tryptophan depletion promotes an anterior-to-posterior fMRI activation shift during task switching in older adults
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 712–722, February 2014
How to Cite
Lamar, M., Craig, M., Daly, E. M., Cutter, W. J., Tang, C., Brammer, M., Rubia, K. and Murphy, D. G.M. (2014), Acute tryptophan depletion promotes an anterior-to-posterior fMRI activation shift during task switching in older adults. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 712–722. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22187
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!