Disruption of functional organization within the primary motor cortex in children with autism
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 567–580, February 2014
How to Cite
Nebel, M. B., Joel, S. E., Muschelli, J., Barber, A. D., Caffo, B. S., Pekar, J. J. and Mostofsky, S. H. (2014), Disruption of functional organization within the primary motor cortex in children with autism. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 567–580. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22188
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2011
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering. Grant Number: R01EB012547
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Numbers: R01NS060910, R01NS048527
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: R01MH078160, R01MH085328
- Autism Speaks Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!