Brain connectivity during verbal working memory in children and adolescents
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
How to Cite
van den Bosch, G. E., Marroun, H. E., Schmidt, M. N., Tibboel, D., Manoach, D. S., Calhoun, V. D. and White, T. J.H. (2012), Brain connectivity during verbal working memory in children and adolescents. Hum. Brain Mapp.. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22193
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- Mental Illness and Neuroscience Discovery Research Network. Grant Number: NIMH K08 MH068540
- NIH. Grant Number: 2R01EB000840
- ZonMw TOP. Grant Number: 91211021
- Mind Research Network, National Alliance for Research in Schizophrenia and Depression (NARSAD), Essel and Blowitz-Ridgeway Foundations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!