A meta-analysis of cerebellar contributions to higher cognition from PET and fMRI studies
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 593–615, February 2014
How to Cite
E, K.-H., Chen, S.-H. A., Ho, M.-H. R. and Desmond, J. E. (2014), A meta-analysis of cerebellar contributions to higher cognition from PET and fMRI studies. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 593–615. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22194
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
- Tier2 Academic Research Fund, Ministry of Education, Singapore. Grant Number: MOE2011-T2-1-031
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 AA018694
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!