Brain connectivity abnormalities extend beyond the sensorimotor network in peripheral neuropathy
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 513–526, February 2014
How to Cite
Rocca, M. A., Valsasina, P., Fazio, R., Previtali, S. C., Messina, R., Falini, A., Comi, G. and Filippi, M. (2014), Brain connectivity abnormalities extend beyond the sensorimotor network in peripheral neuropathy. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 513–526. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22198
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!