The human amygdala and pain: Evidence from neuroimaging
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 527–538, February 2014
How to Cite
Simons, L. E., Moulton, E. A., Linnman, C., Carpino, E., Becerra, L. and Borsook, D. (2014), The human amygdala and pain: Evidence from neuroimaging. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 527–538. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22199
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- K23 career development award. Grant Number: HD067202
- K01 career development award. Grant Number: DA024289
- Early Career Grant and the Swedish Society for Medical Research (SSMF)
- K24 Mentoring Grant. Grant Number: NINDS NS064050
- the Sara Page Mayo Endowment for Pediatric Pain Research and Treatment, and the Department of Anesthesiology, Perioperative and Pain Medicine at Children's Hospital Boston
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!