Rongjun Yu and Yi-Ling Chien contributed equally to this work.
Frequency-specific alternations in the amplitude of low-frequency fluctuations in schizophrenia
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 627–637, February 2014
How to Cite
Yu, R., Chien, Y.-L., Wang, H.-L. S., Liu, C.-M., Liu, C.-C., Hwang, T.-J., Hsieh, M. H., Hwu, H.-G. and Tseng, W.-Y. I. (2014), Frequency-specific alternations in the amplitude of low-frequency fluctuations in schizophrenia. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 627–637. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22203
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC100-3112-B-002-016,, NSC100-2321-B-002-015
- National Health Research Institute, Taiwan. Grant Number: NHRI-EX101-10145NI
- Department of Medical Imaging and Advanced Biomedical MRI Laboratory; National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!