Rongjun Yu and Yi-Ling Chien contributed equally to this work.
Frequency-specific alternations in the amplitude of low-frequency fluctuations in schizophrenia
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 627–637, February 2014
How to Cite
Yu, R., Chien, Y.-L., Wang, H.-L. S., Liu, C.-M., Liu, C.-C., Hwang, T.-J., Hsieh, M. H., Hwu, H.-G. and Tseng, W.-Y. I. (2014), Frequency-specific alternations in the amplitude of low-frequency fluctuations in schizophrenia. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 627–637. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22203
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC100-3112-B-002-016,, NSC100-2321-B-002-015
- National Health Research Institute, Taiwan. Grant Number: NHRI-EX101-10145NI
- Department of Medical Imaging and Advanced Biomedical MRI Laboratory; National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm22203-sup-0001-SuppFig1.tif||1821K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|hbm22203-sup-0002-SuppFig2.tif||1466K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|hbm22203-sup-0003-SuppFig3.tif||988K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
|hbm22203-sup-0004-SuppTab1.doc||32K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.