Dissociable dorsal and ventral frontostriatal working memory circuits: Evidence from subthalamic stimulation in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 552–566, February 2014
How to Cite
Ventre-Dominey, J., Bourret, S., Mollion, H., Broussolle, E. and Dominey, P. F. (2014), Dissociable dorsal and ventral frontostriatal working memory circuits: Evidence from subthalamic stimulation in Parkinson's disease. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 552–566. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22205
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
- French Scientific Research institute (CNRS: Centre National de Recherche Scientifique) through the interdisciplinary program Cognition and Information Analysis (CTI: Cognition et Traitement de l'Information no. CTI01-33)
- European Commission through FP7 ICT. Grant Number: EFAA 270490
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!