Outcome-dependent coactivation of lip and tongue primary somatosensory representation following hypoglossal–facial transfer after peripheral facial palsy
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 638–645, February 2014
How to Cite
Rottler, P., Schroeder, H. W.S. and Lotze, M. (2014), Outcome-dependent coactivation of lip and tongue primary somatosensory representation following hypoglossal–facial transfer after peripheral facial palsy. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 638–645. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22206
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- The Medical Faculty of the University of Greifswald
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!