Age-related effect of serotonin transporter genotype on amygdala and prefrontal cortex function in adolescence
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 646–658, February 2014
How to Cite
Wiggins, J. L., Bedoyan, J. K., Carrasco, M., Swartz, J. R., Martin, D. M. and Monk, C. S. (2014), Age-related effect of serotonin transporter genotype on amygdala and prefrontal cortex function in adolescence. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 646–658. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22208
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- Autism Speaks Pre-doctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: 4773
- Michigan Institute for Clinical and Health Research (MICHR) Pre-doctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: UL1RR024986
- Autism Speaks Grant. Grant Number: 2573
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 NS54784, R01 DC009410, K12 HD028820
- MICHR Pilot Award. Grant Number: U024600
- Department of Pediatrics, University of Michigan [Elizabeth E. Kennedy (Children's Research) Fund Award]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!