Age-related effect of serotonin transporter genotype on amygdala and prefrontal cortex function in adolescence
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 646–658, February 2014
How to Cite
Wiggins, J. L., Bedoyan, J. K., Carrasco, M., Swartz, J. R., Martin, D. M. and Monk, C. S. (2014), Age-related effect of serotonin transporter genotype on amygdala and prefrontal cortex function in adolescence. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 646–658. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22208
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- Autism Speaks Pre-doctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: 4773
- Michigan Institute for Clinical and Health Research (MICHR) Pre-doctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: UL1RR024986
- Autism Speaks Grant. Grant Number: 2573
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 NS54784, R01 DC009410, K12 HD028820
- MICHR Pilot Award. Grant Number: U024600
- Department of Pediatrics, University of Michigan [Elizabeth E. Kennedy (Children's Research) Fund Award]
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm22208-sup-0001-SuppFig1.docx||335K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.