Three-dimensional surface deformation-based shape analysis of hippocampus and caudate nucleus in children with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 659–672, February 2014
How to Cite
Joseph, J., Warton, C., Jacobson, S. W., Jacobson, J. L., Molteno, C. D., Eicher, A., Marais, P., Phillips, O. R., Narr, K. L. and Meintjes, E. M. (2014), Three-dimensional surface deformation-based shape analysis of hippocampus and caudate nucleus in children with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 659–672. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22209
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
- South African Research Chairs Initiative of the Department of Science and Technology and National Research Foundation of South Africa
- the Medical Research Council of South Africa (a Fulbright Fellowship)
- National Research Foundation of South Africa Focus Area. Grant Number: FA2005040800024
- NIH Fogarty International Research Collaboration Award. Grant Number: R03 TW007030
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA). Grant Number: R01 AA016781
- Office of the President of Wayne State University (a Children's Bridge grant)
- University of Cape Town and the Joseph Young, Sr., Fund
- the State of Michigan
- NIAAA Collaborative Initiative on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder. Grant Numbers: U01 AA014790, U24 AA014815
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!