Resting state functional connectivity of the hippocampus associated with neurocognitive function in left temporal lobe epilepsy
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 735–744, March 2014
How to Cite
Holmes, M., Folley, B. S., Sonmezturk, H. H., Gore, J. C., Kang, H., Abou-Khalil, B. and Morgan, V. L. (2014), Resting state functional connectivity of the hippocampus associated with neurocognitive function in left temporal lobe epilepsy. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 735–744. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22210
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 NS055822, T32 EB001628, UL1 RR024975-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!