Stochastic dynamic causal modeling of working memory connections in cocaine dependence
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 760–778, March 2014
How to Cite
Ma, L., Steinberg, J. L., Hasan, K. M., Narayana, P. A., Kramer, L. A. and Moeller, F. G. (2014), Stochastic dynamic causal modeling of working memory connections in cocaine dependence. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 760–778. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22212
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2011
- Peter F. McManus Charitable Trust Grant. Grant Number: #P50 DA009262
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). Grant Number: K02 DA00403
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.