Regionally selective atrophy of subcortical structures in prodromal HD as revealed by statistical shape analysis
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 792–809, March 2014
How to Cite
Younes, L., Ratnanather, J. T., Brown, T., Aylward, E., Nopoulos, P., Johnson, H., Magnotta, V. A., Paulsen, J. S., Margolis, R. L., Albin, R. L., Miller, M. I., Ross, C. A. and PREDICT-HD Investigators and Coordinators of the Huntington Study Group (2014), Regionally selective atrophy of subcortical structures in prodromal HD as revealed by statistical shape analysis. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 792–809. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22214
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- NINDS Baltimore HD Center. Grant Number: P50 NS16375
- PREDICT-HD. Grant Numbers: R01 NS40068, R01-EB000975, R01-EB008171, NS15655, AG08671
- NIH. Grant Number: P41-RR015241
- National Institutes for Health, National Institute of Neurological Disorders. Grant Number: NS40068
- CHDI Foundation, Inc.. Grant Number: A3917
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!