Frontal and temporal contributions to understanding the iconic co-speech gestures that accompany speech
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 900–917, March 2014
How to Cite
Dick, A. S., Mok, E. H., Beharelle, A. R., Goldin-Meadow, S. and Small, S. L. (2014), Frontal and temporal contributions to understanding the iconic co-speech gestures that accompany speech. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 900–917. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22222
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Numbers: P01 HD040605, F32 DC008909
- National Institute of Deafness and other Communication Disorders. Grant Number: RO1 DC003378
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!