Martin Heni and Stephanie Kullmann contributed equally to this work.
Differential effect of glucose ingestion on the neural processing of food stimuli in lean and overweight adults
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 918–928, March 2014
How to Cite
Heni, M., Kullmann, S., Ketterer, C., Guthoff, M., Bayer, M., Staiger, H., Machicao, F., Häring, H.-U., Preissl, H., Veit, R. and Fritsche, A. (2014), Differential effect of glucose ingestion on the neural processing of food stimuli in lean and overweight adults. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 918–928. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22223
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: FR1561/5-1
- Kompetenznetz Adipositas, German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 01GI1122F
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) to the German Center for Diabetes Research (DZD e.V.)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.