Neural correlates of apathy revealed by lesion mapping in participants with traumatic brain injuries
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 943–953, March 2014
How to Cite
Knutson, K. M., Monte, O. D., Raymont, V., Wassermann, E. M., Krueger, F. and Grafman, J. (2014), Neural correlates of apathy revealed by lesion mapping in participants with traumatic brain injuries. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 943–953. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22225
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- U.S. National Institute of Neurological Disorders
- United States Army Medical Research and Material Command
- Henry M. Jackson Foundation (Vietnam Head Injury Study Phase III: a 30-year post-injury follow-up study). Grant Number: DAMD17-01-1-0675
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!