An event-related FMRI study of exogenous orienting across vision and audition
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 964–974, March 2014
How to Cite
Yang, Z. and Mayer, A. R. (2014), An event-related FMRI study of exogenous orienting across vision and audition. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 964–974. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22227
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!