Working memory-related changes in functional connectivity persist beyond task disengagement
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 1004–1017, March 2014
How to Cite
Gordon, E. M., Breeden, A. L., Bean, S. E. and Vaidya, C. J. (2014), Working memory-related changes in functional connectivity persist beyond task disengagement. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1004–1017. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22230
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health at the National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MH086709, MH088066
- The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke at the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS041231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!