Working memory-related changes in functional connectivity persist beyond task disengagement
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 1004–1017, March 2014
How to Cite
Gordon, E. M., Breeden, A. L., Bean, S. E. and Vaidya, C. J. (2014), Working memory-related changes in functional connectivity persist beyond task disengagement. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1004–1017. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22230
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health at the National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MH086709, MH088066
- The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke at the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS041231
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm22230-sup-0001-SuppFig1.tif||6638K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|hbm22230-sup-0001-SuppFig2.tif||5300K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.