Defining language networks from resting-state fMRI for surgical planning—a feasibility study
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
How to Cite
Tie, Y., Rigolo, L., Norton, I. H., Huang, R. Y., Wu, W., Orringer, D., Mukundan, S. and Golby, A. J. (2013), Defining language networks from resting-state fMRI for surgical planning—a feasibility study. Hum. Brain Mapp.. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22231
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- The National Center for Research Resources
- The National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R21NS075728, P41EB015898, P41RR019703, P01CA067165
- The Brain Science Foundation
- The Klarman Family Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!