The parahippocampal gyrus links the default-mode cortical network with the medial temporal lobe memory system
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 1061–1073, March 2014
How to Cite
Ward, A. M., Schultz, A. P., Huijbers, W., Van Dijk, K. R.A., Hedden, T. and Sperling, R. A. (2014), The parahippocampal gyrus links the default-mode cortical network with the medial temporal lobe memory system. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1061–1073. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22234
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- NIA. Grant Numbers: AG027435, P01AG036694, P50 AG005134, K24 AG035007, NS002189, K01 AG040197
- European Molecular Biology Organization. Grant Number: ALTF 318-2011
- Fidelity Medical Foundation
- Harvard NeuroDiscovery Center
- American Health Assistance Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!