National Institute of Neurologic Disorders and Stroke (K23NS062148); the National Institute of Nursing Research (R01NR010827), the National Institute on Aging (P60AG08812 and P01AG004390); and by Medical Research Service VA.
Associations between T1 white matter lesion volume and regional white matter microstructure in aging
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 1085–1100, March 2014
How to Cite
Leritz, E. C., Shepel, J., Williams, V. J., Lipsitz, L. A., McGlinchey, R. E., Milberg, W. P. and Salat, D. H. (2014), Associations between T1 white matter lesion volume and regional white matter microstructure in aging. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1085–1100. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22236
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
- National Institute of Neurologic Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: K23NS062148
- National Institute of Nursing Research. Grant Number: R01NR010827
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: P60AG08812 and P01AG004390
- Medical Research Service VA (Merit Review Awards to W.M. and R.McG.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!